Welcome to Sage Creek Post-Acute! Our new facility features 90 private rooms and is located in sunny Las Vegas, Nevada.
At Sage Creek Post-Acute, we provide compassionate and personal skilled care 24 hours a day. We specialize in providing rehabilitation services onsite to help our residents regain their independence and return to their homes.
Sage Creek Post-Acute sits in an ideal location. Residents will enjoy the sun streaming into their rooms, and visitors will enjoy the convenience of making frequent visits and are in great proximity to freeways and public transportation. Inside, the beautiful and relaxing décor aides healing and makes our residents feel more at home.
At Sage Creek Post-Acute, caring is our main concern. Our organization is built on the premise that the most effective way to provide compassionate care is to:
- Maintain high medical integrity
- Foster a team spirit among staff
- Create friendly, beautiful surroundings for our residents and their visitors
We understand that the transition to a skilled nursing facility is challenging. At Sage Creek Post-Acute, we strive to ease the process by providing an environment where residents and guests feel informed and comfortable.
In addition to nurses and staff who are always available to answer questions and lend a hand, each resident is paired with a coordinator, to help ease the transition and provide a familiar smiling face.
Our team of qualified professionals will help residents recover from surgery, injury, or serious illness. We understand the importance of creating a comfortable and nurturing atmosphere, whether residents stay for short-term treatment or long-term care.
Feel free to contact us to learn more about the unique, sophisticated healthcare environment here at Sage Creek Post-Acute.
- All beds are Medicare and Medicaid certified.
- All rooms have new electric high/low beds, and cable TV (private phones are also provided for our short-term rehab units).
- Private showers and bathroom
- The full in-house rehab unit provides: PT, OT, ST.
- Admissions can be processed 24/7.
- RNs are on duty and onsite 24 hours/day.